I love a project. I have quite a few for this year. Here in January it’s helpful to have some good intentions anyway 😉
- Get some more words written on that novel – for opus, read procrastination. Time to do some more on this.
- Try to get some articles published – maybe in The Simple Things, or one of the photo mags, or even a poetry mag. This idea isn’t quite formed yet!
- Blog – well at least I’ve started
- Enter the Faber & Faber competition – done! Feeling brave..
- Write a lot more poems
- Get more into the mechanics of it
- Be brave! Note bravery seems to be my word of this year. (Several people work with this idea, try Jamie Ridler or Susannah Conway). This feels good and bad.
- Experiment with still life
- Follow the prompts from Shooting with Soul
- Try some “serious” portraits
- Explore joining a photo library
- Get some prints on etsy
- Maybe offer some classes
- Finish my dressing gown (this is my first ever garment). I’m cheating a bit here, as I finished this at the weekend. But I’m going to blog about it soon! Done.
- Make a kimono jacket – I’ve got some lovely fabric for this
- Work on my Yukon Quilt – this is going to be a memory quilt of a trip we did a few years back
- Make some more clothes – I’ve got some patterns from Merchant & Mills / Amy Butler etc to make up – ’bout time I did them
- Make lavender & rose sachets for scenting clothes Done
- Paint some more
- Print some gardening themed cards 4-6 designs
- Print some fabric for sachets
- Print a scarf
- Design some fabric for dress making
So there we go, no particular order, and accepting that things change. I’ll see what the year brings 🙂