Wow – my blog will be a year old tomorrow! Time flies….
I looked at my to project list from last Jan. I managed a few, but quite a few more to do. But we did manage to move house too, which wasn’t quite on the original list. Now I have a million sensible things to do instead 😉
But my 2016 creative list is shaping up like this – hopefully more achievable this year:
- More writing – I’m hoping now I have a creative room I will manage a bit more (as soon as the heating is fixed in there…)
- More blogging. I’m going to try to take better photos. I’m feeling very frustrated with my Canon Ixus, so I’m thinking of changing it to a new point and shoot for daily use. Any suggestions – I need a good macro??? Also I have an impressive quantity of film to use courtesy of my lovely friend Angus, so that’s very exciting!
- Poetry – maybe I need a target this year. Even if it’s a couple poems a month – better than none.
- Photography challenge is to take more portraits
- Sewing this year is all about curtains…..
- Art / printing – print some linen napkins and try to paint some more, and not just walls.
- Gardening – the garden is a blank canvas – well a weedy, needing some TLC canvas – so plenty to do on that front. Also hoping an allotment might come up.
My word for 2015 was BRAVERY and I certainly needed that. For 2016 the word is NOURISH – not very good at that so it feels like more of a challenge… time will tell.
So here on the brink between one year and the next, Take Courage. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!