Another year – time to put some bulbs in :). I’ve put most of them into the garden to bulk up the solitary daffodil from last year! Bulbs are so easy – I love the way the bulbs are the promise for next year’s spring, and the return of the light after the dark wintery days.
So I’ve planted:
- Snowdrops (in the green, in the spring)
- Summer Snowflakes (a tall snow drop like plant)
- Grape Hyacinths – Siberian Tiger (a white one), Latifolium (shades of blue) & Azureum (frilly at the bottom) plus some others already in pots though I’ve forgotten the names 😉
- Lots of mixed daffs plus Rip van Winkle (my favourite narcissus) and Minnow
- Painted Lady Iris
- Glory of the Snow – what a great name!
- Jeanne D’Arc Crocus – mmm maybe I need more crocuses….
And these alliums: Cristophii, Cernuum, Cameleon, Gladiator (just 3 – so expensive!!!) and Purple Sensation
Oh and some Spraxia – a lovely orange colour.